We are familiar with conservatorship litigation, conservatorship law and litigation trial techniques.
There are many reasons conservators and conservatorships end up in litigation, but one of the main reasons is because Conservators abuse their power through careless or reckless handling of the conservatee’s assets.
Representation In All Types of Actions
Also any concerned person may object to the conservatorship in general, or to the specific choice of a conservator. We represent clients in a variety of conservator actions, including, but not limited to:
- Contesting the validity of the conservatorship
- Contesting the appointment of a particular conservatorship
- Representation of conservators
- Accounting of conservatorship finances
- Breaches of a conservator’s fiduciary duty
- Conservatorship mismanagement